To ensure the continuing success of our student graduates, Teamwork Network, inc., dba: Career Training School requires the following minimum competency to be meet prior to enrollment.
· Present valid government issued photo identification.
· Interview with an admissions representative
· Demonstration of English competency including reading, writing, and verbal skills such that the student can become an employable candidate
· Express time available as well as motivation to attend all classes, labs, and, internship hours as required
· A level of mechanical ability to allow the student to succeed and understand the material presented to him/her, as well as being able to secure credible employment upon course completion/graduation
· Student Candidate must possess or be able to easily obtain a valid TX driver’s license
· Student Candidate must be able to pass a criminal background check required by most contractors
· Student Candidate must be able to pass a random Drug Screen test as required by most contractors
· Student must establish satisfactory financial stability in order to maintain enrollment as a student for the duration of his/her curriculum
· All financial arrangements regarding tuition etc. to be finalized prior to start of first class.
· Present proof of secondary education (High School diploma or GED certificate)